Day 1 Meet & Greet at Kochi Airport Head to Munnar
Book Now kerala 3 Night 4 Day couple Tour Package Starts @ Kochi
After landing in Kochi, get welcomed by our representative at the airport/railway station. Set out for a journey to Munnar, a place known for its tea plantations, rolling hills, picture postcard hamlets and undulating valleys. On your way to Munnar, visit the cascading Valara and Cheyyappara waterfalls and capture some beautiful moments there. Later check in to the hotel. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stroll around the markets or visit nearby places to witness the beauty of this place.
Over Night at Munnar
Day 2 Munnar Sightseens
After breakfast vehicle leaves for Sightseeing at 8:00 AM. It will cover Spice Garden, Rajamalai, Mathupati dam, Echo point, Rose garden, Kundala estate, and tea museum. You can skip tea museum and enjoy Kathakali, Punarjani Traditional Village or other theater within the market.
Over Night at Munnar
After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the next journey towards Thekkady. Upon your arrival in Thekkady, check in to the hotel and freshen up. Depart for a sightseeing tour of Thekkady. Do a boat ride on the Periyar Lake through the Periyar Tiger Reserve and have a chance to see the big cat Later on, you may go for an Elephant ride, Jeep safari through the jungle (All the activities at your own cost). In the evening visit to spice garden or take a stroll at the local markets in Thekkady and enjoy the local cuisines.
Over Night at Thekkady
Day 4 Return with memories of sanctuary & tea gardens
Book Now kerala 3 Night 4 Day couple Tour Package
Starts @ Thekkady
This enchanting tour comes to an end. After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. We will then drive to Kochi International Airport or Ernakulam railway station. With memories umpteen and packed goodies, you head back home.
2 Nights Munnar ;- Meals (Breakfast included )
1 Night Thekkady:- Meals (Breakfast included )
Visit Tea Plantation
Wild Life Sanctuary
Meet & Greet at Kochi Airport, Head to Munnar
Head to Thekkady and Enjoy the Sights in Thekkady
Return with memories of sanctuary & tea gardens
Munnar :- Bellmount Resorts 1-2 Nights
Thekkady :- Hotel TigerRoare 3rd night
Trip exclusion :-
- Any chargeable services utilized in the hotel.
- Gala Dinner (24 Dec, 25 Dec, 31 Dec, 14 Feb, any additional date) is additional until mentioned in the quote.
- Any expense which are done for personal entertainment.
- Flight Tickets/Train Ticket until unless not specified above.
- Camera Charges, and Tip at different sites and restaurants.
- Not mentioned specifically above. If something is committed and not mentioned in inclusion, please bring this in our notice ASAP.
- Carry medicines with you as you will be travelling long distances in a single travel.
- If required, lunch and dinner restaurants can be advised accordingly.
- Make sure you are aware about the prices of the services that you are using. As few hotels charge heavily for their services. Just bargain for things.
- If you are reaching late in the evening, please call the hotel. Sometime hotels release the booking if they are not informed about your delay.
- Please ask check-out time of the hotel. Make sure to check out as per guidelines. It may reduce headaches.
- As soon as you enter the hotel, make sure to ask the facilities (with the prices if any) available in the hotel to utilize them best.
- Hotel bookings are done with your Name.
- Talk to locals so that driver will not be able to cheat you.
- Please drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration.
- Keep the beaches, monuments, gardens and the environment clean and Dispose of the garbage at proper places/dustbins.
- Observe decency and decorum in dress, especially at places of worship.
- At the beach, parents are requested to keep an eye on their kids at all times.
- Enjoy the wilderness. Leave only footprints and take only photographs.
- Do not enter into restricted/tribal areas.
- While inside Tribal Reserve areas, do not take video, film or photographs of tribals.
- Do not light fire in forest areas
- Do not stay on the beaches or forest during nights by putting up down tents/hammocks.
- Nudity on beaches and public places is forbidden and punishable offense.
- Do not enter the National Parks without permission.
Cancellation Policy :-
- More than 30 Days before Travel 13% of the Package cost.
- More than 15 Days and Less than 30 days Before Travel – 50% of the Package cost.
- Less than 15 Days / No Show – 100% of the Package cost
- Travel Dates Between Dec 10-Jan 20 – 100% of the Package cost (No cancellation entertained at this time)
- Hotel /Cruise /Ferry cancellations/ retentions would be additional to Company’s Cancellation charges.